Federal Post Card Application (FPCA)

by Caitlin

requesting an absentee ballot as an American expat or overseas

Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) allows Americans overseas permanently or temporarily to vote from abroad.

Leave a Comment

* By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More